THE CHURCH OF THE FALLS, Virginia., September 17, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Webinar Training Pass
Knowledge is power. Now you can get the ultimate power to take control of your business with the FDAnews webinar training pass.
Gain year-round unlimited access to an archive of over 500 webinars on the latest trends, regulations and best practices for pharmaceutical and medical device professionals with this all-inclusive annual training pass.
PLUS, subscribers will automatically have access to each of our over 50 webinars taking place over the next year with the Webinar Training Pass… all for one low price!
The Webinar Training Pass costs less than $ 2.50 by webinar. Ordinarily, these high quality training programs are up to $ 487 each!
On-demand webinars feature topical and topical compliance topics and regulatory developments. They are led by FDA officials, senior consultants, and expert speakers from the pharmaceutical industry.
Recent titles for the Pharmacy Webinar Training Pass include:
1. Biopharmaceutical supply chain issues before, during and after the pandemic: impact on regulatory, quality and compliance professionals in the pharmaceutical industry
2. Extractables and leachables: 101
3. CDER’s most important policy priorities for 2021: biosimilars / biologics, generics / proprietary, real-world evidence, drug development and digital health
4. Post-market pharmaceutical surveillance: latest developments in the era of COVID-19
5. Regulation on pharmaceutical names: understanding the latest developments
6. FDA under Biden administration: what’s to come and what it will mean
Recent titles for the Medical Device Webinar Training Pass include:
1. Effective audit for manufacturing quality
2. FDA under the Biden administration: what will happen and what it will mean
3. Maintaining your risk-based cleaning and disinfection programs: best practices during
4. MDSAP Virtual Audits in the Age of COVID-19: What You Need to Know and Do to Succeed in Virtual Audits
5. Validating Spreadsheets: Best Practices for Maintaining Compliance
6. Develop world-class SOPs that minimize human error
Forget about “free” webinars hosted by pressured salespeople who just waste your time. These training programs are aimed at drug and device manufacturers who want to get ahead of the competition.
Also Available: Take advantage of our Webinar Training Pass website licenses, so you’ll have the most knowledgeable pharma workforce!
Webinar training pass
$ 797 by location
Easy ways to register:
By phone: 888.838.5578 or 703.538.7600
FDAnews is the premier provider of national and international regulatory, legislative and commercial information and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceuticals and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay compliant with international standards and the complex and ever-changing FDA regulations.
michelle butler, FDAnews, 703.538.7600, [email protected]