DUBLIN, July 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Sodium Chloride Market Research Report By Application, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global sodium chloride market size has been estimated to be $ 19.83 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 20.68 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.61% to reach $ 26.00 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Sodium Chloride to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the application, the Sodium Chloride Market has been examined in the areas of Chemical Production, Defrosting, Food Additives, Food Flavoring and Preservatives, Pharmaceuticals, and Water Treatment.
- On the basis of quality, the sodium chloride market has been reviewed for rock salt, solar salt, and vacuum salt.
- On the basis of geography, the Sodium Chloride market has been examined across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas have been the subject of an in-depth study through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. the Asia Pacific has been studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. the Europe, Middle East & Africa has been studied in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Sodium Chloride market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global sodium chloride market including Agrosal GmBH, Akzo Nobel NV, Cargill Incorporated, Compass Minerals International Inc, Compass Minerals International, Inc., Dominion Salt Ltd, Dow Chemical Company Ltd., Gulkas Pharma Private Limited, Hebei Huachen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., HubPak, ICL Fertilizers, INEOS AG, K + S France SAS, Merck KGaA, Nouryon Holding BV, Pon Pure Chemicals Group, SSP Pvt Limited, Switzerland Salts Works AG, Sudwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG, Tata Chemicals Ltd. and Wacker Chemie AG.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Sodium Chloride market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Sodium Chloride market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Sodium Chloride Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Sodium Chloride market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Sodium Chloride market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global sodium chloride market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global sodium chloride market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing demand as a chemical agent
22.214.171.124. Increase use in the healthcare industry to remove bacteria from the body
126.96.36.199. Increased food demand ,. medical, industrial and chemical industries
188.8.131.52. Strict government regulations
184.108.40.206. Complexities encountered during storage
220.127.116.11. Triggering use for salt storage and preservation techniques
18.104.22.168. Growing research and innovation in the pharmaceutical sector
22.214.171.124. Availability of counterfeit products and lack of standardization
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Sodium Chloride Market, By Application
6.2. Chemical production
6.4. Feed additive
6.5. Flavoring agent and food preservative
6.7. Water treatment
7. Sodium Chloride Market, By Grade
7.2. Rock salt
7.3. Solar Salt
7.4. Vacuum salt
8. US Sodium Chloride Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Sodium Chloride Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sodium Chloride Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Agrosal GmbH
12.2. Akzo Nobel AG
12.3. Cargill Incorporated
12.4. Compass Minerals International Inc
12.5. Compass Minerals International, Inc.
12.6. Dominion Salt Ltd.
12.7. Dow Chemical Company Ltd.
12.8. Gulkas Pharma Private Limited
12.9. Hebei Huachen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
12.11. ICL fertilizers
12.12. INEOS SA
12.13. K + S France SAS
12.14. Merck KGaA
12.15. Nouryon Holding BV
12.16. Pon Pure Chemicals Group
12.17. SSP Pvt Limited
12.18. Swiss Salt Works SA
12.19. Sudwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG
12.20. Tata Chemicals Ltd.
12.21. Wacker Chemie SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/phe8rn
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets